Do you want to get HSC Admission 2021 Full Date and Time? So this website will help you to find the official date, application fee, admission result date, and much other information. However, you will get all the information regarding Xiclassadmission or HSC Admission.
When will the HSC Admission 2021 start?
The admission process of 17 lakh students has come to a halt. Parents and students are increasing the initiative at home. The teaching staff is going backward as the process has not started. The head of the board of education said that once the admission process starts, it will take 1 month to complete. So those who are talking about session jam. During this time of June, teachers, students, and parents were busy working in the educational institutions of the country.
The result of SSC is published on 31 May. Ministry of Education has also stopped its activities by announcing the start of class xi admission. This closure has been given until 7th August. Admission activities will be starts if the Corona situation is normal. The education minister has called for reading textbooks for class xi. Since these admission activities are online, therefore the problem of this admission is much less. Since educational institutions are closed, there are various restrictions on conducting admission activities. The admission process starts 7 days after the publication of results every year. But this time is not possible because of Coronavirus.
The final decision of HSC Admission 2021
Class xi is officially started all over the country from 1 July every year. But this time the admission process did not start due to Coronavirus. It is impossible to start college admission process if the Corona situation is not normal. Even the four colleges run by the church in the capital, those who conduct the admission process separately will not be able to get admission soon. However, they will start the admission process very soon. On June 2, the Dhaka Board of education directed the admission of students in those colleges in accordance with the health rules. Colleges also start the admission process on the basis of GPA.
But June 3, another order suspended the admission process. The equivalent results were published on May 31. Although it is about 1 month since the results were announced, the admission process for class xi has not started yet. The admission process is not starting suddenly due to the recent outbreak of the Corona Virus. That’s why the admission process in the xi like the HSC exam is also stuck. The Inter-Education Board is also unable to say when the admission process will start.
In this situation, those who have passed SSC and equivalent are spending their time in anxiety. It’s learning that the Dhaka Board of Education sent a letter to the ministry of education regarding the admission in class xi before the results of the SSC examination were released. It is said that there are preparations to start the admission process from 09 August 2021. You can get the official date from below.
- Admission Name: HSC
- Application Start Date: 09 August 2021
- End Date: 20 August 2021
- Application Process: Online & Mobile SMS
- Application Fee: 150
- Admission Result Date: 25 August 2021
HSC Admission Circular 2021 Download
Here college admission 2021 is given below. As per HSC Admission notice 2021, apply online process. It is a very easy way to apply that I have mentioned. First of all, you should read this circular carefully. Then you should take the necessary steps to HSC apply online.
Ability for application
- Those who have passed the exams of 2018, 2019 and 2021 and equivalent.
- Those who have passed 2018, 2019 and 2021 from the Open University will be able to apply.
- However, in this case, their age must be maximum 20.
- Students who have passed the equivalent examination from a foreign board or a similar institution, after determining the standard of its certificate by the board of Secondary and Higher Secondary, Dhaka. Be eligible for admission subject to conditions.
Xi Class Admission 2021
- At the time of application, a student can choose a minimum of 5 and maximum of 10 colleges.
- You have to pay 150 taka as per the rules prescribed by the board and save the security code till the SMS arrives.
- You have to go to the website and apply using the security code obtained.
- Will select for admission to a college after application and that will publish it on the website . If you are not selected in that college, then you will get the opportunity in 2nd step.
- After getting college, you have to confirm that you want to be admitted to that college by paying a certain amount of money again.
- Admission must be competed by attending the college with the required documents.
Necessary documents for HSC Admission
Necessary documents for admission in class xi were given:
- Original marksheet or academic transcript.
- Photocopy of registration card.
- Photocopy of Admit Card SSC exam.
- Passport size photo and stamp size photo.
- Education break certificate (if there is).
- Quota Certificate(if there is)
The Migration System of HSC admission 2021
The results of HSC Admission in class xi will be processed in 3(three) stages in total and the migration process will be carried out automatically 2(two) times subject to initial confirmation. There will be automated migration at every stage and migration will always go upwards at will. The instruction issued by the Migration System according to the Bangladesh Education Board.
FAQs of HSC Admission 2021
Many students will be looking for questions and answers about HSC Admission 2021. Here I have already included some answers to the most popular questions.
Question 01. Colleges can be changed after initial application class xi?
Answer: Yes, can be done. However, those who have applied via SMS. They can’t change colleges.
Question 02: Can I change the order preference from the choice list after applying?
Answer: Yes, after applying, the order of preference can be changed from the choice list. There is no problem in the way you apply.
Question 03: How many times can the application be amended after application?
Answer: The application can be amended a maximum of 5 times after application.
Question 04: Can I apply both Online and SMS?
Answer: Yes. A student can apply both SMS and an Online. However, the application can be made to a maximum of 5 colleges through SMS.
So, the HSC Admission 2021 date has been published officially and here I have already described all the information about it. I hope you guys will be happy to read that information that is required for admission. Finally, if you like this article, so please try to share it with your friend circle. Thank you very much for being with Tej BD.
This article written by Jeni.