Honours 4th Year Result 2020 Session 2016-17: National University authority (nu.ac.bd and nubd.info) has published Honours 4th Year Exam Result 2020 for the session 2016-17 through the official website. Students are able to collect the result from there by providing roll and registration numbers.[adinserter block=”1″]
National University – NU authority succeed to published the Board Exam Result today for Honours 4th Year Exam 2016-17. Last year the exam was taken on 29 November 2021. After completing the exam, all the candidates are eagerly waiting for their results. However, in the meantime you are looking for NU Honours 4th Year Result 2020 Time, Direct Link to check and more, then you have reached the perfect place.[adinserter block=”2″]
Honours 4th Year Result 2020 Session 2016-17
The National University authority succeeds to conduct the Honours 4th Year Board Exam across the country after almost 1.5 years due to the Covid-19. On October 26, 2021, the authority published the final exam routine through the official website. Apart from this, the exam was taken on 29 November 2021 and continued till 04 February 2022.[adinserter block=”3″]
Honours 4th Year Result 2020 Session 2016-17 has been published today 25 May 2022. The authority said that the result will available online at 07:00 PM which is can be checked after 07:01 PM by mobile SMS. On other hand, the examinee can get the result with the mark sheet from the official website.[adinserter block=”4″]
Method to get NU Honours 4th Year Result 2020
National University has published the result today after three months of the exam. The information was given through an office order which is signed by the exam controller of the National University. The result can be checked from 07:01 PM through the official server.[adinserter block=”1″]
The examinee can view, download or print out the result as a mark sheet from the mentioned link.
In order to do this, the examinee will have to follow the instructions that are mentioned below;
- 1. First of all, you will need to open a new tap from the internet browsing app by clicking on the “three-dot or plus (+) sign”.
- 2. After opening the new tap, you just need to type or copy the official web URL nu.ac.bd/results or nubd.info/results. Then, paste it into the address bar.
- 3. Now, try to find out the “Results” menu from the top, then simply tap on there.
- 4. Once you click on the menu, you will automatically redirect to the main page of the result server.
- 5. Simply tap on the + sign from the “Honours” and need to select the “4th Year” menu.
- 6. Now, you have to type Honours 4th Year Roll or Registration Number into the desired box. After that, select or write the exam year.
- 7. Similarly, write the “Captcha” code into the security code box.
- 8. Finally, click on the “Submit” or “View Result” button from the page.
- 9. Print the result page for further reference.
This is the online method for Honours 4th Year Result 2020 Session 2016-17 of National University.
Note: Examinees are advised not to panic if they get the server loading issues while checking the result. They are advised to try again after some time if the server gets slow or down.
Check Result By SMS
If the server not responding or slows down, so examinee can apply the mobile sms method to check their result. The mobile SMS will provide the result which is provided by Teletalk. But, this will charge 2.50+ Taka from the account balance.[adinserter block=”2″]
To check the result by sms, you will have to open the sms app on Android or iPhone. Then, write the following keywords and replace your result there.
NU H1 Roll or Registration Number
Example: NU H1 46464644
Finally, send the SMS to 16222. After that, Teletalk will send you the result via a reply sms.
Well, this is all about Honours 4th Year Result 2020 Session 2016-17 for the Board Exam of Bangladesh National University. We also shared the best process to get the result. We hope you guys will succeed get your result using the above method.
Finally, if you liked this article so please try to share this article with your friends. If you want to stay connected with us, you may like our Facebook Page or Join our Group.