BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Apply Date, Requirements, Fee
BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council authority has published an admission circular for BSC in Nursing, Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery, and Diploma in Midwifery Course. According to the reports, BNMC Admission 2023 going to start today 15 July 2023 for the session 2022-23.
Before that, the admission notice was published on 14 July 2023 through the official website. Interested candidates need to pay 700 Taka for BSc Nursing, and 500 Taka for Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery, and Diploma in Midwifery Course. If you also searching for Nursing Admission 2023 Date, Time, Requirement for Admission, Application Submission Procedure, and more, then you are reached the right place.[adinserter block=”1″]
Nursing Admission 2023
Every year Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council authority announces admission notices for Bangladeshi students. Only Bangladeshi students can study there. Bangladeshi means those students who are Bangladeshi by their birth. There are 13 institutes for BSC in Nursing Study for 1200 seats. There are 2730 seats for Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery at 46 institutes all over Bangladesh.[adinserter block=”2″]
In addition, there are 1050 seats available for Diploma in Midwifery Course for the academic session 2022-23. In 2023, the authority declared the admission notice for qualified candidates. The admission date and time are available here as per the official notice.
BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Apply Date
A few days ago, a huge number of students tried to reach us to know the admission date for the Nursing Course. Many of them also search on the internet to know the exact date and time. If you are also one of them, so there is no need to search anymore. The admission date has been declared.[adinserter block=”3″]
In 2023, the Nursing Admission 2023 application going to start on 15 July 2023 and the application will end on 17 August 2023. Additionally, the candidates have the opportunity to pay the application fee within 18 August. But they need to submit their application form before 17 August. The admission test date, and admit card will be released a few days later.[adinserter block=”1″]
Who will eligible for Application?
There are a huge number of students in Bangladesh who are highly interested to study in a Nursing Course. But before that, they need to meet the minimum requirements for admission. Without this, no one can get the chance to study there.
As per the official news, the authority included the Educational Qualification Requirements on the circular.
For BSc in Nursing Course (Four Years):
- Only those students can apply who passed in SSC and HSC from Science Group.
- At least GPA 7.00 required from both SSC and HSC Exam. But at least 3.00 GPA required on both exam and for this reason they need to get GPA 3.00 in Biology Subject.
- The student who successfully passed on SSC or Equivalent Exam in 2017/2018 and HSC or Equivalent Exam in 2019/2020. They are eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to be Bangladeshi citizen by birth.
For Diploma in Nursing Science and Midwifery (Three Years Course):
- Candidate need to be Bangladeshi by birth.
- If any candidate passed SSC and HSC Exam from Scince Group, they can apply.
- Minumum GPA required 6.00 from SSC and HSC Exam. But at least 2.50 GPA required on both exam. No application will be applicaple if anyone have less than GPA 2.50.
- The student who has passed on SSC or Equivalent Exam in 2017/2018.
- The student who has passed HSC or Equivalent Exam in 2019/2020 can apply for admission.
If any candidates have the above qualification as per their SSC and HSC Exam results, so they can apply through the official website.
Nursing Admission Circular 2023
The admission organizer team of the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC) has been released the admission circular through their official website at bnmc.gov.bd. We already mentioned that the online application will start on 15 July 2023 at 10:00 AM. Before that, no one can apply there.
If the interested candidates need to know more info regarding the admission, so they can get info from the official circular. For this time, they need to open the web portal of the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council. Besides this, the official circular/notice also available here. Let’s have a look.
Application Submission Guideline
According to the official notice, if any students want to apply in Nursing Admission 2023, they need to submit their application form online. To do this, students can follow the instruction below.
- First of all,, open the official web portal of Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council for application submissoin purpose. For this reason, bnmc.teletalk.com.bd” is the official web portal. Students can directly enter there by clicking the link.
- After opening the web portal, Click on “Apply” Tab after opening the official website.
- Write “HSC Roll and Registration” in the desired feild.
- Input your “Education Information” number.
- Chose College from the eligible list
- After that, candidates need to upload recently captured Color Photo (300×300 pixels)
- After providing all the info, you have to click on the “Preview Application” option to verify them all.
- Finally, click on the “Submit Application” option if all the information is correct. If there is any problem, then fix them and submit the application.
- After that, download the application form and print it.
Well, this is the most popular and easiest way to submit the application without interruption. If the students follow the above instruction, so they can able to complete the application process within a few minutes. after that, they need to pay the application fee by sending the following messages on 16222.
- BNMC User ID
After sending the above message, students will get a unique pin number that is required for application fee confirmation. To confirm the application send the last message like below.
- BNMC YES Pin Number
Send the message to 16222 like the first message. After this message, the application for Nursing Admission 2023 will complete as per the rules of the authority.
In the meantime, there are few questions asked by a few students. Let’s have a look at these in the Frequently Asked Question section.
According to the news report, Nursing Admission going to start on 15 July 2023 this year.
The application will ends on 17 July 2023.
If any students passed on SSC (2017/2018) and HSC (2019/2020) with a total GPA of 7.00, they can apply for admission.
Teletalk do the main role in the admission. Students need to visit bnmc.teletalk.com.bd to submit their applications.
A total of 700 Taka needs to pay to complete the application.
As per the official news, there are 1200 seats available in 13 institutes all over Bangladesh.
If your phones have Google Chrome, Opera, or other internet browsers, so you can easily able to apply using your phone.